Who Am I?
Connecting with the essential parts of me
(2 weekend in-person workshop)
Knowing yourself is the basis for standing firm in your life.
Being able to clearly feel your inner power releases energy.
Find out what defines who you are today.
Learn to increase more balance in your life and in your relationships.
Strengthen your ability to stand up in yourself fully.
Main topics explored:
- The image I have of me;
- My degree of autonomy with others;
- My Being: the central core of my personality, where I discover my true identity;
- My intelligence, freedom and will: three faculties I use to further my development;
- My body, the source of my energies;
- My Sensitivity: its expressions and reactions;
- My deep awareness of how to make decisions that are best for me;
- How to maintain my on-going growth.
This is an introductory workshop and therefore is helpful for anyone, regardless of knowledge or experience of personal growth techniques.
Two weekends: August 27 & 28 and September 10 & 11, 2022
Cost: $575 per person or $465 concession
Register by: Friday August 12
Facilitator: Maud Briscoe-Renaud
Venue: Mount Waverley, Melbourne
A deposit of $100 is required to secure a place in this workshop; please use the PayPal button below: