Who Am I?
Connecting with the essential parts of me
(4 day in-person workshop)
Do you want to know yourself better, to identify your inner resources and to connect with what is most meaningful for you?
This workshop helps you gain greater strength and self-esteem.
You will discover a framework to understand how you function and identify how to continue to progress in your life.
Main topics explored:
- The image I have of me;
- My degree of autonomy with others;
- My Being: the central core of my personality, where I discover my true identity;
- My intelligence, freedom and will: three faculties I use to further my development;
- My body, the source of my energies;
- My Sensitivity: its expressions and reactions;
- My deep awareness of how to make decisions that are best for me;
- How to maintain my on-going growth.
This is an introductory workshop and therefore is helpful for anyone, regardless of knowledge or experience of personal growth techniques.
Date: Sat 30 October - Tues 2 November, 2021
(Cup day weekend)
Time: 9am - 5pm
Venue: Mount Waverley, VIC
Cost: $575/$465 conc.
Register by: Friday 15th October, 2021
A deposit of $100 is required to secure a place in this workshop; please use the PayPal button below: