Self-knowledge and growth
The Power of Feelings
(1 day workshop)
I feel unsettled…I feel angry…I feel excited…I feel exhausted…I feel nervous…I feel stressed…I feel peaceful…
I feel calm…
Conscious or not, feelings find expression!
Learn how to manage your feelings.
During this workshop you will:
• Discover the true value of your feelings;
• Understand the messages behind your feelings;
• Understand the difference and the relationship between what you think and what you feel;
• Let go of a culture in which feelings are experienced as an obstacle or hinderance.
- Observing myself in my feelings
- Awakening my feelings & letting them come alive
- Discovering how feelings influence my action or non-action
- Experiencing disproportionate and recurring feelings
- Discovering the strength of my feelings
- Taking responsibility for my sensitivity
- Managing my feelings in a positive way
Date: Sat Jan 25, 2020
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Register by: Friday Jan 17, 2020
Venue: Mount Waverley
A deposit of $50 is required to secure a place in this workshop.