Self-knowledge and growth
Who Am I?
(4 day workshop)
Self-confidence, autonomy and inner strength
Do you want to know yourself better, to identify your inner resources and to connect with what is most meaningful for you?
This workshop helps you gain greater strength and self-esteem.
You will discover a framework to understand how you function and identify how to continue to progress in your life.
Main topics explored:
- The image I have of me;
- My degree of autonomy with others;
- My Being: the central core of my personality, where I discover my true identity;
- My intelligence, freedom and will: three faculties I use to further my development;
- My body, the source of my energies;
- My Sensitivity: its expressions and reactions;
- My deep awareness of how to make decisions that are best for me;
- How to maintain my on-going growth.
This is an introductory workshop and therefore is helpful for anyone, regardless of knowledge or experience of personal growth techniques.
Date: Friday Sept 11 - Monday Sept 14, 2020
Time: 9am - 5pm
Venue: Wallsend, Newcastle NSW (Venue tbc)
Cost: $565/$455 conc.
Register by: Friday August 28, 2020
A deposit of $100 is required to secure a place in this workshop.