Loving and being Loved
To understand your way of loving and being loved in order to experience it in a more satisfying way and develop a better understanding of this essential are of your life.
• The two types of needs underlying your loving relationships:
- the aspiration to love, and
- the need to be loved
• Exploration of the need to be loved and its origins; exaggerated
expressions of this need
• In-depth analysis of the aspiration to love by examining the essential components of love:
- attention to the other
- a sense of wonder at what you discover in the other
- respect for the other’s freedom
• The necessary conditions for harmonious growth in loving and being loved: areas for action and attitudes to cultivate.
Pre-requisites: Discovering The Core Of My Identity & Growing In Personal Solidity or Who Am I? and some training in PRH analysis.
Dates: Friday Sept 6 - Monday Sept 9, 2019
Time: 9am - 5pm
Cost: $565/$485 concession
Register by: Friday August 23, 2019
A deposit of $100 is required to secure a place.