How can my thinking support me more?
Exploring the power of moving away from negative thinking.
(1 day in-person workshop)
Take some time for yourself and:
- clarify if there are some areas of your life where you experience more negative thinking than others and how it impacts your life
- connect with your deep aspirations to bring more supportive thinking in your life.
Discover the power of creative expression to boost your motivation to grow.
Make a practical and realistic plan to achieve your chosen goals.
Main topics explored:
- The concept of negative thinking
- What triggers my negative thinking and what are the consequences
- Areas of my life when I don't experience negative thinking
- Setting myself new goals
- Understanding how I can change
- Making a practical and realistic plan
This is an introductory workshop and therefore is helpful for anyone, regardless of knowledge or experience of personal growth techniques.
Date: Saturday 20th May 2023 - 9.30am to 5.30pm
Cost: $210 per person; concession $155
Facilitator: Maud Briscoe-Renaud
Venue: TBC, Melbourne
A deposit of $50 is required to secure a place in this workshop; please use the PayPal button below: